I have been working in the financial services industry for approaching a decade which means I have a wealth of experience and knowledge that I love putting to work on behalf of my clients. I help people to create a carefully thought out financial plan which aims to provide the peace of mind that all of their financial goals can be achieved. Over the course of many years I have worked with the same individuals, helping them remain on track and to adjust their plans as needed.
My expertise covers the broad spectrum of financial planning allowing me to adopt a holistic approach with my clients to ensure that each and every area of their financial affairs are carefully considered and planned for. In practice this means that I assist clients in some of the following areas:
- Planning for retirement, including establishment of pension planning from scratch and consideration of existing plans
- Potentially growing wealth, specifically through St. James's Place's distinctive approach to investment management
- Preservation of assets, for your own long-term financial security and so that your wealth can be passed to the next generation
- The adequate protection of your assets from potential threats such as long term illness or premature death.
- Planning for a range of major life events including, for example, considering the costs of private schooling or university education for your children, buying a home or second home and preparing for later life.
The list above is far from exhaustive. My clients come to think of me over time as the chief financial officer of their personal finances but the first step of every journey that I take with my clients is a discovery session where we learn more about each other and begin to draw a map that will help you to take your finances from where they are today to where you envisage in the future.
At the heart of my service is a belief in effective communication to ensure that clients are kept informed of issues that may affect their financial well-being. As such I regularly publish a range of newsletters exclusively for my clients, including a weekly Market Bulletin and quarterly magazine, The Investor.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than the amount invested.
Your home or other property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.